12 January 2010

My kids are so damn cute.

Even Liam is cute. Sure, he's a cranky pre-teen most of the time but when you catch him unawares and he's just being himself I am reminded of that sweet little boy he used to be.


Photobucket


Nicholas is dramatic. When he's happy, he's really really happy. But when he's mad...

Photobucket


And Joshua is just about the cutest little thing with his dimples. He's growing so quickly that I can barely even stand it.


Photobucket


I'm the luckiest mom in the world and most days I know it! I may not be sure I'm doing things right most of the time but they're happy so I'm probably not far off the mark :)

3 comments:

Just Jess said...

they are so damn cute! Hailey is going to have her choices for a future husband. heehee

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.