15 January 2009

It figures.

Jeff got a text tonight from a friend of ours inviting us to a birthday party tomorrow night. Since my mom was sitting right there when we got the invite, she offered to watch the boys for us. Well, the actual conversation was a little more convoluted with Jeff not being on the same page as my mom and I in regards to what she was offering...and it ended in me being somewhat of a rude prego bitch, but I digress. She in fact is going to take them both overnight just as long as we can be there to pick them up by 8:30 the next morning.

That means that I get to sleep uninterupted for as-many-hours-as-I-can-in-a-whole-row-oh-my-god-oh-my-god. I'm even contemplating ditching my husband and friends so that I can sleep for even longer. I could EVEN get Jeff to take them over there as soon as he gets off work and go to sleep then. At 5 o'clock in the afternoon. Since when did sleep become such a gift, you may ask? Since I haven't slept through the night in about a year. That's when.

BUT why couldn't this have happened 2 weeks ago when I was blissfully unaware of being pregnant? Because I really coulda tied one on.

No comments: