21 January 2009

It's a good thing you can't see my bed-head.

It's a couple days late, but what-ev-er. I bit the bullet and took a picture of my belly because I really want to make more of an effort this time to document the whole pregnancy. I wanted to do it with Nicholas but Jeff could never take pictures the way I wanted him to (unreasonable much?) and so I just gave up on it! But now that I've figured out how to take a picture in the mirror (durrrr just turn the flash off), well, all bets are off.

This is me at 7 weeks and 3 days.

Photobucket

And just to let y'all know that for the sake of my vanity, I'm sucking it in BIG TIME. And I'll keep sucking it in until I can't suck it in anymore. Because getting fat again sucks. At least I can be comforted by the fact that in a couple months I'll have a cute baby bump that will make up for the fat part.

No comments: