3 August 2010

Random ramblings.

Why is there such a thing as a sticky floor? I hate mopping. I wish I could put my kids in bubbles until they're old enough to learn table manners.

Why does my house seem to throw up laundry? I've done 2 loads a day for the last week and I've still got 3 loads sitting downstairs waiting their turn to get cleaned.

Does it count if I planned to iron all of Jeff's clothes? Even if I didn't actually get around to it for whatever reason (ie. laziness).

Are ALL 11 year old boys so loud and messy? And wtf is up with wanting to stay inside and play all day, get yer butts outside and ride to the park! Granted it's not that nice today but...

That's all I've got for now. My youngest demon has woken up and saved me from an afternoon of cleaning. Think I'll go give him a big smooch!

No comments: